6 ways how an executive coach makes you even more successful
Updated: Sep 10, 2019
1. See yourself more clearly: accurate self-awareness in leaders is highly correlated with organizational effectiveness and profitability.
2. See others more clearly: an insightful executive coach will have more neutral and accurate perceptions of those around you than you will, and will share those perceptions with you.
3. Learn new ways to respond: we all have a set of capabilities and responses that may serve us well as mid-level employees but that won't help us as more senior leaders.
4. Leverage your existing strengths: having an effective coach will help you see and leverage strengths that you already have but that you may be underestimating.
5. Build more productive relationships: leaders can dramatically limit their effectiveness by only being willing or able to build strong relationships with certain kinds of people.
6. Achieve what you want: your executive coach can teach you new ways of thinking and operating, new skills that will allow you to better reach your goals and create the career you want.