How to find the right executive coach
Updated: Sep 10, 2019
Everybody can name himself an #executive #coach. Former flight attendants as well as ex-middle-managers are offering their services under this label. Here are 5 steps how to find a professional coach for your company or even for yourself.
1. Read the CV, check on industry knowledge and education
2. Meet three to four selected executive coaches in person, free of charge
3. Find out, with what hierarchy levels the executive coach is familiar
4. Clarify on what coaching method the executive coach bases his coaching
5. Agree on a flexible contract with your executive coach to meet your needs